Finally put in my two-week notice at one of my jobs; the one that’s been consuming most of my time. Hopefully now that I won’t be working 16hr days, I’ll actually be able to focus on school and start running again~
I’ve done a 5k and a 10k this month, which I really enjoyed. But those are literally the only runs/workouts I’ve done in MONTHS.
I feel like my life is perched precariously on the border between staying the same and a major change.. Some big decisions are going to need to be made and I’m terrified but excited all at once
I miss this blog
#coffee and Tony Bennett on this gray morning~ (ok, so quarter after 11 is almost noon. Whateva.) #tonybennett
Laying on the couch watching Harry Potter and drinking coffee on this cold, rainy day~ Ollie-cat seems to be enjoying the rain too!
Summer eatin :3
yes es yes
Raw vegan Lemon blueberry cheesecake..
So, since there are so many new adventures going on in my life right now and so many updates that I’ve done, I wanted to show my appreciation and throw you guys a nice little giveaway!
- 4 Danskin active T-shirt’s- small and medium
- 1 Danskin active tank- medium
- 1 pain NEW Nike spandex shorts- medium
- 1 pair NEW Nike leggings- medium
- 1 NEW Nike tank
- 1 pair Under Armour yoga pants- medium
- 1 pair women’s Puma shoes size 7.5
- 1 Green Superfood Amaing Grass powder
- 1 Protein Smoothie mix
- 1 yoga, tai chi, and reflexology sets
- 1 Blender Bottle shaker cup
I will also be adding some other stuff until the giveaway date like the product I use to whiten my teeth, other beauty products, yoga mat/accessories, online training package/ebook/custom fitness/nutrition program and/or some more bottoms.
- Follow my blog, of course. I like to think I have a pretty good site, so it’s not asking much of ya ;D
- Re-blogging counts as 1 entry, liking does not count but you can do so to keep track of it! (Just make sure not to spam with reblogs, because Tumblr will not show me more than 1 at a time)
- You do NOT have to be a health or fitness blog! But I do ask that you have something on your page about your health or fitness journey. Because, of course, I am trying to provide tools to help those who are committed to living a healthier lifestyle.That being said, please no pro ana/pro ed blogs though. All recover blogs are welcome to enter though!
- Contest is open world wide. I will choose a winner via random number generator on September 30th
You don’t have to be vegan to drool over these recipes.
Awesome vegan meal options. Even if you aren’t vegan, these look awesome!